Re: classic asp newsgroup dead?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Tim Slattery, Feb 2, 2012.

  1. Tim Slattery

    Tim Slattery Guest

    "Mojo" <> wrote:

    >Hi All
    >
    >Are the ms public newsgroups for asp all dead now?

    Microsoft deactivated its NNTP server, but the groups still exist on
    many other usenet servers. Traffic has dropped *way* on many of the
    groups though.

    --
    Tim Slattery

    http://members.cox.net/slatteryt
    Tim Slattery, Feb 2, 2012

  2. Tim Slattery

    Evertjan. Guest

    Mojo wrote on 02 feb 2012 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Thanks for letting me know, but where have all of the ASP classicos gone?

    <% = "ASP is still going strong here." %>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Feb 2, 2012