Re: Classpath when running with the -jar option?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Phil Hanna, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Phil Hanna

    Phil Hanna Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:02:48 GMT, "Sergio Juan"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi.
    >
    >I have an application in a single jar that works fine. Now I'm adding some
    >jars for validations (jakarta validation and oro) and once the jar is
    >compiled I cannot find how to pass the classpath to the execution command.

    In the manifest of your jar file, add a Class-Path line:

    Class-Path: jar1.jar jar2.jar ...
    --
    Phil Hanna
    Author of JSP 2.0: The Complete Reference
    Phil Hanna, Jul 1, 2003