Re: Client Destroys My Validated HTML

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Travis Newbury, Jul 31, 2008.

  1. On Jul 31, 10:07 am, Fred <> wrote:
    > Is there a software solution?  Is there a design method that allows
    > for easy validate changes.  Maybe I should lean towards a CMS app that
    > prints validate HTML, I dunno.

    That is exactly what CMSs are for. Unfortunately, unless you build
    one yourself, I doubt you will find one that produces code that
    validates.

    --
    Travis
    Flash Crap: http://travisnewbury.blogspot.com

    Travis Newbury, Jul 31, 2008

  2. Travis Newbury

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:

    > On Jul 31, 10:07�am, Fred <> wrote:
    > > Is there a software solution? �Is there a design method that allows
    > > for easy validate changes. �Maybe I should lean towards a CMS app that
    > > prints validate HTML, I dunno.

    > That is exactly what CMSs are for. Unfortunately, unless you build
    > one yourself, I doubt you will find one that produces code that
    > validates.

    It is not so much the CMS code, it has more to do with the templates
    that such CMS's use. But you can customise all that stuff.

    Chaddy2222, Jul 31, 2008