Re: clone a directory w/ copying its contents

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Kohn J. Wrahn, May 25, 2005.

  1. On comp.unix.shell, in <TGSke.13427$wr.6818@clgrps12>, "John W. Krahn" wrote:

    One more time, Fool:

    This is not a perl group.

    If we wanted perl solutions, we'd go to one of the
    145+ perl groups.

    No one with any sense runs the offered programs of a person
    that is too stupid to choose the right tool for a particular
    job.

    That's where competent programming BEGINS.

    I'd guess that you are so bad at perl that you've been
    run off of all the perl groups.

    And are reduced to wandering around the Usenet offering
    perl as a solution where 20K utilities will do a better job.

    <snip>

    AC

    --
    alanconnor AT earthlink DOT net
    Use your real return address or I'll never know you
    Kohn J. Wrahn, May 25, 2005