Re: Close hyperlink's popup window

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David Wier, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. David Wier

    David Wier Guest

    To do that, you would need to use a client side script, like Javascript - -

    David Wier
    MCP, MVP ASP.NET, ASPInsider
    http://aspnet101.com
    http://aspexpress.com

    David Wier, Sep 22, 2004

  2. How does this Javascript identify the popup page to close it? With what
    Javascript code?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=, Sep 22, 2004

  3. David Wier

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Suggest you hit up a clientside or javascript group on that one

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Sep 22, 2004