Re: cmd i/o stream module

Discussion in 'Python' started by Temia Eszteri, Jun 27, 2012.

  1. [Default] On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:37:52 +0530, prakash jp
    <> wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >I am interested to interact with the command prompt, is there a module to
    >control the input/output stream. Thanks in advance for the pointers
    >
    >Thanks
    >Prakash

    Well, from the start, the sys module gives access to the stdin,
    stdout, and stderr as file-like objects. I also know that Unix Python
    users can make use of the curses module. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

    I'm sure someone more experienced can chip in with specific
    functionality in Windows, though.

    ~Temia
    --
    The amazing programming device: fuelled entirely by coffee, it codes while
    awake and tests while asleep!
    Temia Eszteri, Jun 27, 2012