    Phil Winstanley
    Microsoft ASP.NET MVP
    http://www.myservicescentral.com

    Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET], May 23, 2004

  2. One way I'm re-using code is for SQL-execution.

    I have a function that returns a dataset and I pass the SQL-query statement
    to the function and it returns a dataset. That's much easier for me. I don't
    know if there are any draw-backs by doing so, but for me it's working.

    /Fred

    "Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET]" <> wrote in
    message news:c8q5q8$...

    Fredrik Rodin, May 23, 2004