Re: color your C/C++ code in HTML

Discussion in 'C++' started by Kevin Goodsell, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. <- Chameleon -> wrote:

    > If you want to write C or C++ code in a HTML file, you want to color the
    > code
    > e.g.: keywords in blue, operators in red, comments in green etc
    >
    > I create a javascript which automatic color your code.

    Please don't send attachments to non-binary groups. There are many
    reasons for this, but the bottom line is that it is bad netiquette.

    Also, there are more appropriate places for sharing code. These groups
    are for discussions of particular programming languages. They are not
    source code repositories.

    -Kevin
    Kevin Goodsell, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Kevin Goodsell wrote:

    > <- Chameleon -> wrote:
    >
    >> If you want to write C or C++ code in a HTML file, you want to color the
    >> code
    >> e.g.: keywords in blue, operators in red, comments in green etc
    >>
    >> I create a javascript which automatic color your code.

    > Please don't send attachments to non-binary groups. There are many
    > reasons for this, but the bottom line is that it is bad netiquette.
    >
    > Also, there are more appropriate places for sharing code. These groups
    > are for discussions of particular programming languages. They are not
    > source code repositories.
    >
    > -Kevin

    Personally I use source-highlight from GNU.

    http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite/source-highlight.html

    Jeff
    Jeff Rodriguez, Nov 24, 2003

  3. EventHelix.com, Nov 24, 2003