Re: Colours on the website

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Jan 18, 2004.

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > I made the change you suggested in 6.css

    Ehhh, you did not: view-source:http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/6.css.
    Still the word "<style>" and the ugly formatting of the code.

    > but I am not sure I
    > understood which problems you meant regarding the page.

    In IE6: White buttons without hovering
    (http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/spa.jpg) Not in Mozilla and Opera
    Curious if others can confirm it. Is it a bug in my configuration?

    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Mark Parnell wrote:
    > Nico Schuyt declared in alt.html:

    >> In IE6: White buttons without hovering
    >> (http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/spa.jpg) Not in Mozilla and Opera
    >> Curious if others can confirm it. Is it a bug in my configuration?

    > Looks fine here in IE6.

    Strange. Thanks.
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 20, 2004