Re: Compiler Error Message: CS1026: ) expected

bruce barker

with <asp:button> the OnClick is a server side event, so you can not use it
to call javascript. Use the standard html button for this purpose.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Bharat Gadhia via .NET 247 said:
(Type your message here)
While using javascript for date validation on asp.net web page I get following error:

Compiler Error Message: CS1026: ) expected

Follwing is the usage of javascript embeded in html portion of asp.net page.

<asp:button id="btnQuery" Runat="server" Font-Bold="True" Text="Show
Query" Width="160px"