Re: Compiling native extensions with Visual Studio 2012?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Alec Taylor, Jan 12, 2013.

  1. Alec Taylor

    Alec Taylor Guest

    Okay, got all extensions I require to compile successfully with MSVC 2012.

    Trick was using this fork: https://github.com/wcdolphin/py-bcrypt

    (See their issue log for traceback)

    =]

    Alec Taylor, Jan 12, 2013