RE: Compound Control event not firing, but only when it's in a library

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZUw=?=, Nov 19, 2004.

  1. I don't know if this matters but, are you using base page templating??? If
    so and you are not including the head section of HTML, the postback script
    may be getting in there? Not quite sure?

    Therefore, do you see the Javascript attaching to the button and the
    associated Javascript somewhere in the document?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZUw=?=, Nov 19, 2004