Re: Configuration Error (<add assembly="*"/>)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chris McKenzie, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. I had a similar problem: For me the problem would arise the 2nd or 3rd time I would compile the web app after rebooting my machine. I could never get it build properly again except on reboot. I was finally able to resolve this problem by turning of the indexing service in Start->Administrative Tools->Services. You may need to turn off the indexing service on your server and reboot it. After that, assuming this is the same issue I had, you shouldn't have any further problems.

    Chris
    "Natty Gur" <> wrote in message news:...
    Hi,

    Shutdown aspnet_wp.exe process from the task manager. If it still
    happened, check if you already installed service pack 2.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
    Israel , 51114