Re-configure the /BIN directory

Guest

hi,
In my Virtual Directory, I have Website1 folder and Website2 folder and etc…
In Website1 folder, I have a BIN folder and same in Website2. If I move the
BIN folder to underneath the Virtual Directory, the apps seems to works. If I
leave the BIN folder in website1 and website2 folder, then it doesn’t work.
Can I reconfigure the BIN directory so Website1 and Website2 have its own BIN
directory? Thanks

Guest

so after i configure those as directories as an application, can I create
SUB-PROJECT that contains a BIN folder?

Juan T. Llibre

re:
so after i configure those as directories as an application, can I create
SUB-PROJECT that contains a BIN folder?

Only if you configure that directory as an application.

;-)