    leave the BIN folder in website1 and website2 folder, then it doesn’t work.
    Can I reconfigure the BIN directory so Website1 and Website2 have its own BIN
    directory? Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?aG5nbzAx?=, Dec 7, 2006

  2. Only if you configure those directories as applications.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Dec 7, 2006

  3. so after i configure those as directories as an application, can I create
    SUB-PROJECT that contains a BIN folder?

    =?Utf-8?B?aG5nbzAx?=, Dec 8, 2006
  4. re:
    > so after i configure those as directories as an application, can I create
    > SUB-PROJECT that contains a BIN folder?

    Only if you configure that directory as an application.

    ;-)

    Juan T. Llibre, Dec 8, 2006