Re: confused theaddress of struct member

Discussion in 'C++' started by Victor Bazarov, May 28, 2013.

  1. On 5/28/2013 5:54 AM, Ed wrote:

    >[..]

    Re-posting the same message will not get your answer sooner.

    Victor Bazarov, May 28, 2013

  2. Victor Bazarov

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Tue, 2013-05-28, Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > On 5/28/2013 5:54 AM, Ed wrote:
    >>
    >>[..]

    > Re-posting the same message will not get your answer sooner.

    It's also multi-posted to comp.lang.c and god knows where else.

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
    \X/ snipabacken.se> O o .

    Jorgen Grahn, May 28, 2013

  3. On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:23:34 AM UTC+8, Jorgen Grahn wrote:
    > On Tue, 2013-05-28, Victor Bazarov wrote:
    >
    > > On 5/28/2013 5:54 AM, Ed wrote:

    > >>[..]

    > > Re-posting the same message will not get your answer sooner.

    > It's also multi-posted to comp.lang.c and god knows where else.
    >

    > /Jorgen
    >

    > --
    >
    > // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
    >
    > \X/ snipabacken.se> O o .

    very sorry for that, I use freenews.netfront.net post this, but i can't see the result immediately, today I just knew it using web browser.

    Jiang Songheng, May 29, 2013
  4. Victor Bazarov

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Wed, 2013-05-29, Jiang Songheng wrote:
    > On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:23:34 AM UTC+8, Jorgen Grahn wrote:

    >> > Re-posting the same message will not get your answer sooner.

    >> It's also multi-posted to comp.lang.c and god knows where else.

    > very sorry for that, I use freenews.netfront.net post this, but i
    > can't see the result immediately, today I just knew it using web
    > browser.

    That explains the duplicate here. But if you feel you need to post to
    more than one group, do it with one posting (a "crosspost"). If your
    software doesn't allow that, you should pick just one group.

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
    \X/ snipabacken.se> O o .