Re: console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ben Finney, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Ben Finney

    Ben Finney Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:13:07 +1100, Egor Bolonev wrote:
    > I'm seeking a subj.

    We're seeking a descriptive message body.

    --
    \ "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I |
    `\ like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- |
    _o__) Bilbo Baggins |
    Ben Finney, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Ben Finney

    Ben Finney Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:54:39 +1100, Egor Bolonev wrote:
    > I'm looking for..

    Looking for what? Is it anything to do with comp.lang.python?

    >> We're seeking a descriptive message body.

    > What? I did't understand?

    You didn't ask anything, and didn't say anything. So I'm wondering what

    \ "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate |
    `\ those who do. And for the people who like country music, |
    _o__) denigrate means 'put down'." -- Bob Newhart |
    Ben Finney, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Ben Finney

    Egor Bolonev Guest

    > > I'm looking for..
    >
    > Looking for what? Is it anything to do with comp.lang.python?
    >
    > >> We're seeking a descriptive message body.

    > > What? I did't understand?

    > You didn't ask anything, and didn't say anything. So I'm wondering what

    You mean you can't see a subject line? What is your news reader?
    Egor Bolonev, Jun 30, 2003