Re: Conspiracies Revealed! Shadow governments

Discussion in 'HTML' started by G, Aug 6, 2007.

  1. G

    G Guest

    wrote:
    > - Find out who really shot JFK!,
    > learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
    > our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
    > declining birth rate. Proof of extraterrestrial life and much more
    > revealed here.

    the milk thing gets my vote
    although banning panties might be more fruitful in the endevour

    G, Aug 6, 2007

  2. G

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:42:03
    GMT G scribed:

    > wrote:
    >> - Find out who really shot JFK!,
    >> learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
    >> our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
    >> declining birth rate. Proof of extraterrestrial life and much more
    >> revealed here.

    > the milk thing gets my vote

    That's udderly ridiculous.

    > although banning panties might be more fruitful in the endevour

    Not necessarily. In an independent survey, 79 out of 100 women liked
    the experience of being depantied before "the stallion returned to the
    stable".

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Aug 6, 2007

  3. G

    G Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 06 Aug 2007
    > 18:42:03 GMT G scribed:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> - Find out who really shot JFK!,
    >>> learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
    >>> our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
    >>> declining birth rate. Proof of extraterrestrial life and much more
    >>> revealed here.

    >> the milk thing gets my vote

    > That's udderly ridiculous.
    >
    >> although banning panties might be more fruitful in the endevour

    > Not necessarily. In an independent survey, 79 out of 100 women liked
    > the experience of being depantied before "the stallion returned to the
    > stable".

    your survey can't just include the women you meet in pubs on friday nite.
    step-daughters as well as secretarys have to be included.

    to be fair

    G, Aug 6, 2007
  4. G

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:42:18 GMT
    G scribed:

    >>> the milk thing gets my vote

    >> That's udderly ridiculous.
    >>
    >>> although banning panties might be more fruitful in the endevour

    >> Not necessarily. In an independent survey, 79 out of 100 women liked
    >> the experience of being depantied before "the stallion returned to the
    >> stable".

    > your survey can't just include the women you meet in pubs on friday nite.
    > step-daughters as well as secretarys have to be included.
    >
    > to be fair

    Actually, I was speaking primarily of secretaries and similar ilk. Friday-
    night women are a diverse lot who often take little note of foundational
    garments if, indeed, they wear any at all.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Aug 7, 2007