    files locally.
    Do you know one that can?
    Regards, Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Nico Schuyt

    Headless Guest

    "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote:

    >> http://www.arealvalidator.com/

    >I tried is a few months ago. It's a good validator but not able to parse PHP
    >files locally.

    You need a utility that maps a local http server to a virtual drive to
    use A Real Validator with server side technologies. Google or ask in a
    network group for pointers to such a utility.

    Nick Kew has a version of his validator available for penguin huggers I
    believe (a Apache module IIRC).

    Headless

    Headless, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Headless wrote:
    > "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote:
    >
    >>> http://www.arealvalidator.com/

    >> I tried is a few months ago. It's a good validator but not able to
    >> parse PHP files locally.

    > You need a utility that maps a local http server to a virtual drive to
    > use A Real Validator with server side technologies. Google or ask in a
    > network group for pointers to such a utility.
    >
    > Nick Kew has a version of his validator available for penguin huggers
    > I believe (a Apache module IIRC).

    OK. Thanks!

    Nico Schuyt, Jul 27, 2003