Re: Convert Perl to Python

Discussion in 'Python' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Emilio_Sa=F1udo?=, Dec 29, 2006.

  1. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Emilio_Sa=F1udo?=, Dec 29, 2006

  2. Emilio SaƱudo <> wrote:
    > ???????? ?????? wrote:
    > > How can I convert a perl script to Python?
    > >

    > http://www.crazy-compilers.com/bridgekeeper/

    Very interesting until this bit :-

    The bad news: Unfortunatly, there is no way to 'try out'
    bridgekeeper. It's simply not available for puchasing.

    The good news:But we can offer you consultancy for this conversion
    (where we will use bridgekeeper as a mighty tool). If you are
    interested in hireing me for a project, please drop me a note

    I've done quite a lot of pl->py conversions by hand. It is a bit
    tedious but a good editor with macros will let you fly through the
    job. I used emacs.

    Nick Craig-Wood, Dec 29, 2006