Re: Convert tuples into string

Discussion in 'Python' started by Cameron Simpson, Nov 26, 2012.

  1. On 25Nov2012 19:09, Smaran Harihar <> wrote:
    | I am connecting to postgres database and fetching the table names but it
    | seems that they are being returned in <type 'tuple'>
    |
    | How can I convert them to string?

    Please show:

    - the code fetching the names; we do not know what library you are
    using or how your are asking for the table names

    - the tuple itself you get back

    Printing repr(the-tuple-you-got-back) should present something
    meaningful.

    I'd imagine it is just a tuple of table name strings, but really I have
    no idea from what you have said.

    Cheers,
    --
    Cameron Simpson <>

    What's the point of having Nebraska if we can't put it to its highest and
    best use? - Patrick Bedard arguing for a 100 mph speed limit
    Cameron Simpson, Nov 26, 2012