Re: cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jeff Higgins, Aug 10, 2012.

  1. Jeff Higgins

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    On 08/10/2012 05:53 PM, chukwuejyk wrote:
    > i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
    > i am weak in java coding.
    > so, please can i get help here to write this codes.

    Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here.
    Which part of the framework are you working on?

    Jeff Higgins, Aug 10, 2012

  2. Jeff Higgins

    Lew Guest

    Jeff Higgins wrote:
    > chukwuejyk wrote:
    >> i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
    >> i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.

    .. . . [snip] . . .

    It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
    correct case in your natural-language writing.

    > Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here.
    >
    > Which part of the framework are you working on?
    >
    >> I'll highly appreciate any help here.

    You'll need to be more specific.

    Have you read the Java tutorials?

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Aug 10, 2012

  3. Jeff Higgins

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    On 08/10/2012 06:34 PM, Lew wrote:
    > Jeff Higgins wrote:
    >> chukwuejyk wrote:
    >>> i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
    >>> i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.

    > . . . [snip] . . .
    >
    > It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
    > correct case in your natural-language writing.

    Did I make a mistake?

    >> Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here.
    >>
    >> Which part of the framework are you working on?
    >>
    >>> I'll highly appreciate any help here.

    > You'll need to be more specific.

    How so?

    > Have you read the Java tutorials?

    Yes.

    Jeff Higgins, Aug 10, 2012
  4. Jeff Higgins

    Lew Guest

    chukwuejyk wrote:

    >> It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
    >> correct case in your natural-language writing.

    > Did I make a mistake?

    >> You'll need to be more specific.

    > How so?

    By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

    Naturally.

    So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
    Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
    trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent programming?

    Honestly almost anything you add will be more specific, since your request
    so far could hardly be more general.

    Read these:
    http://sscce.org/

    Lew

    Lew, Aug 11, 2012
  5. Jeff Higgins

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    On 08/10/2012 07:07 PM, Lew wrote:
    > chukwuejyk wrote:

    >>> It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
    >>> correct case in your natural-language writing.

    >> Did I make a mistake?

    >>> You'll need to be more specific.

    >> How so?

    > By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

    I haven't asked for help.

    > Naturally.
    >
    > So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
    > Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
    > trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent programming?

    As far as I can tell only chukwuejyk has asked for help in this thread.

    > Honestly almost anything you add will be more specific, since your request
    > so far could hardly be more general.
    >
    > Read these:
    > http://sscce.org/
    > http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    I have.

    Jeff Higgins, Aug 11, 2012
  6. Jeff Higgins

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    On 08/10/2012 07:32 PM, Jeff Higgins wrote:
    > On 08/10/2012 07:07 PM, Lew wrote:
    >> chukwuejyk wrote:

    >>> Did I make a mistake?

    >>> How so?

    >> By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

    > I haven't asked for help.
    >

    >> Naturally.
    >>
    >> So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
    >> Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
    >> trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent
    >> programming?

    > As far as I can tell only chukwuejyk has asked for help in this thread.

    Actually, he only asked about the availability of help.
    As he will now plainly see help is quite abundant here.

    Jeff Higgins, Aug 11, 2012
  7. Jeff Higgins

    Lew Guest

    On 08/10/2012 04:32 PM, Jeff Higgins wrote:
    > On 08/10/2012 07:07 PM, Lew wrote:
    >> chukwuejyk wrote:

    >>> Did I make a mistake?

    >>> How so?

    >> By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

    > I haven't asked for help.

    OK, my original post was answering the OP. You didn't make a mistake.

    My followup posts were meant for the OP as well.

    Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean Jeff, I meant chukwuejyk.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.

    Lew, Aug 12, 2012