Re: cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Lew, Aug 13, 2012.

  1. Lew

    Lew Guest

    To: Jeff Higgins
    From: "Lew" <lew@1:261/38.remove-m2z-this>

    To: Jeff Higgins
    From: Lew <>

    On 08/10/2012 04:32 PM, Jeff Higgins wrote:
    > On 08/10/2012 07:07 PM, Lew wrote:
    >> chukwuejyk wrote:

    >>> Did I make a mistake?

    >>> How so?

    >> By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

    > I haven't asked for help.

    OK, my original post was answering the OP. You didn't make a mistake.

    My followup posts were meant for the OP as well.

    Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean Jeff, I meant chukwuejyk.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.

    -+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    + Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    -+- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

    Lew, Aug 13, 2012