Re: Coordination between developers in the Python project

Discussion in 'Python' started by Chris Angelico, Nov 5, 2012.

  1. On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Tengy Td <> wrote:
    > It would be a great help for me if you could answer a short online survey
    > (it should take approximately 5 minutes).
    >
    > This survey is designed to reach a better understanding of the cooperation
    > and coordination between developers in Free/libre open source projects.
    >
    > There is no right or wrong answers, therefore, feel free to answer
    > spontaneously and to skip the questions you feel you do not want to answer.

    Okay, now that I have a chance to actually look at your survey, I have
    some more useful comments to make :)

    Most surveys don't care about people's exact ages. Unless yours is an
    unusual exception, it'd be more manageable to ask for ranges, eg:

    How old are you?
    * Under 18
    * 18-25
    * 26-35
    * 36-45
    * 46-55
    * 56-65
    * Over 65

    Also, there's a bit of a gap in your Education drop-down. I had to
    leave it blank, as I never finished high school. Or does that not
    matter to your survey?

    ChrisA
    Chris Angelico, Nov 5, 2012