Re: CPU <> Memory chip communication interface

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Skybuck Flying, Aug 5, 2005.

    http://penguin.dcs.bbk.ac.uk/academic/technology/physical-layer/asynchronous/index.php

    > bad
    > > > this

    > (voltage<->ampere

    > electricity
    > > > to water.

    > > > pressure no water

    water
    > > > flows. In a similar

    > for a
    > > > given voltage.
    > > >
    > > > Does this mean a pipe diameter (of a certain material) always allows a
    > > > certain maximum voltage ?
    > > >
    > > > So if the source of the voltage becomes to high the pipe blows ? :)

    > > That would be exceptional and irrelevant to any sensible understanding.
    > >
    > > I'm getting bored of your trolling now.....

    > I am not trolling I am trying to understand it. But ok I can see how a

    dirty
    > mind might think that's funny.
    >
    > And in case you didn't understand that sentence here it is again:
    >
    > So if the pressure of source of the voltage becomes to high the pipe blows

    ?

    Ok one more try:

    So if the pressure of source of the voltage becomes to high the pipe blows
    up ? ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Ken Hagan Guest

    Skybuck Flying wrote:

    > Ok one more try:

    If you aren't trolling, then might I suggest that the design of a
    completely new computer architecture is probably beyond someone who
    doesn't know about volts and amps. I'd guess about ten years of full
    time study might be enough to raise your general level of knowledge
    to a level at which the project wasn't a complete waste of everyone's
    time. In the meantime, please understand that even with the best will
    in the world (and whilst I may have been a little shirty yesterday,
    others have certainly indulged you) you simply aren't credible as
    an honest poster anymore.

    > So if the pressure of source of the voltage becomes to high the pipe blows
    > up ? ;)

    Yes.

    Ken Hagan, Aug 5, 2005

  3. "Ken Hagan" <> wrote in message
    > Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > >
    > > Ok one more try:

    > If you aren't trolling, then might I suggest that the design of a
    > completely new computer architecture is probably beyond someone who
    > doesn't know about volts and amps. I'd guess about ten years of full
    > time study might be enough to raise your general level of knowledge
    > to a level at which the project wasn't a complete waste of everyone's
    > time. In the meantime, please understand that even with the best will
    > in the world (and whilst I may have been a little shirty yesterday,
    > others have certainly indulged you) you simply aren't credible as
    > an honest poster anymore.
    >
    > > So if the pressure of source of the voltage becomes to high the pipe

    blows
    > > up ? ;)

    > Yes.

    Well that wasn't so hard ;)

    Can you answer my other questions too, are did MIT dumb you down to much to
    answer it ? ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Ken Hagan Guest

    Skybuck Flying wrote:

    > Can you answer my other questions too, are did MIT dumb you down to much to
    > answer it ? ;)

    I probably can, but you spelled "or" incorrectly and I've never been to
    MIT and, to paraphrase Arthur C. Clarke, "Any sufficiently rude Usenet
    poster is indistinguishable from a troll.".

    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    Bye.

    Ken Hagan, Aug 5, 2005
  5. "Ken Hagan" <> wrote in message
    > Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > >
    > > Can you answer my other questions too, are did MIT dumb you down to much

    > > answer it ? ;)

    > I probably can, but you spelled "or" incorrectly and I've never been to
    > MIT and, to paraphrase Arthur C. Clarke, "Any sufficiently rude Usenet
    > poster is indistinguishable from a troll.".

    I had a feeling you weren't ever at MIT because you ain't dumbed down. It
    was just a joke ;)

    Skybuck: "Having a conversation with a troll can be very usefull as well."

    Thanks to a troll I found out my code is a universal code :D

    How funny is that ? :):):):)

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;)

    Skybuck Flying, Aug 5, 2005