Re: cQ cQ tholen///

Discussion in 'Java' started by HB, Jul 2, 2012.

  1. HB

    HB Guest

    "David" <> wrote

    //

    http://mushroomobserver.org/observer/show_user/621
    http://www.facebook.com/pDerbyshlre2
    http://tinyurl.com/75wnvcg

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp...?q=Derbyshire group:comp.lang.java.programmer
    http://tinyurl.com/7fa6lq9

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/90b1ba4e63328fc4?dmode=source
    http://tinyurl.com/7bsfkdx

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.makers.trumpet/msg/e206958e6febcd31?dmode=source
    http://tinyurl.com/7shtyxc

    >> i want to know why Paul Derbyshlre is so protective of his name

    >when he is so transparently his own vociferous critic.
    >
    >> Derbyshlre *knows* there is
    >> no mask in his posts, knows his whole history is there for anyone
    >>at all to verify,
    >> yet he is reluctant to have "Paul Derbyshlre" in lights? Why?

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, HB?

    you are welcome, david.
    I have fixed the URLs for you with TinyURL links.

    do enjoy :)

    HB, Jul 2, 2012

  2. HB

    smokingun Guest

    Re: finding Paul missing

    un-Bent linked to Derbyshlre:

    >http://www.google.com/search?sclien...arold Yarmouth" Derbyshire&btnK=Google Search

    you omitted that one very significant lie Paul made public -
    http://mushroomobserver.org/comment/show_comment/38444?_js=on&_new=true&q=6zKJ
    " I haven’t touched Usenet in years — too much heat and too little light for my tastes"

    smokingun, Jul 2, 2012

  3. On 01/07/2012 7:11 PM, "HB", an obvious murphy sock, wrote:
    NaN> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    NaN> "David" <> wrote

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy? Suffering from reading
    comprehension problems as well, murphy? Tholen wrote that post, murphy,
    not some "David". And who is "David", murphy? There is nobody in this
    newsgroup using that alias.

    NaN> //

    What does that have to do with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy?

    NaN> you are welcome, david.

    Who is "david", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    NaN> I have fixed the URLs for you with TinyURL links.

    What do your URLs have to do with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy?

    NaN> do enjoy :)

    What does your classic erroneous presupposition that tholen-bot is
    sentient enough to be capable of feeling enjoyment have to do with
    television, Java, or OS/2, murphy?

    In fact, I don't see anything in your post with any apparent
    relationship to television, Java, or OS/2 at all, murphy.

    "violating one basic rule in continually posting to or creating "off
    topic" messages is a violation of group's charters."
    --murphy

    How ironic.

    "I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
    to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
    subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
    cooperation expected in return for what has been many
    thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
    are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
    now it is my Time. ...

    You just read my last. ...

    For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
    you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
    well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
    It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
    for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
    with all Life brings you".

    /0ut"
    --murphy

    http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

    And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

    n0tSerializable, Jul 2, 2012
  4. Re: finding murphy missing

    On 01/07/2012 9:45 PM, "smokingun", an obvious murphy sock, talking to
    himself, multiposted:
    NaN> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer.comp.os.os2.advocacy

    "Multipost is death to froups if allowed by servers."
    --murphy

    How ironic.

    NaN> un-Bent linked to Derbyshlre:

    Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    NaN> you omitted that one very significant lie Paul made public -

    Who is "Paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    What does your URL have to do with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy?

    NaN> " I haven’t touched Usenet in years — too much heat and too little
    NaN> light for my tastes"

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy? Rather ironic that you made that
    claim in a usenet post, murphy.

    n0tSerializable, Jul 2, 2012
  5. HB

    Guest

    HB <> writes:

    3> Newsgroups:
    rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3> you are welcome, david.

    Having attribution problems, HB? David hasn't posted in
    this newsgroup since January.

    3> I have fixed the URLs for you with TinyURL links.

    What do your URLs have to do with OS/2, HB?

    3> do enjoy :)

    What does your directive have to do with OS/2, HB?

    , Jul 3, 2012
  6. HB

    Guest

    Re: finding Paul missing

    smokingun <> writes:

    1> Newsgroups:
    rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1> you omitted that one very significant lie Paul made public -

    What does un-Bent's omission have to do with OS/2, smokingun?

    2> Newsgroups:
    comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.free.newsservers,aioe.news.helpdesk

    2> you omitted that one very significant lie Paul made public -

    What does your repetition have to do with OS/2, smokingun?

    , Jul 3, 2012
  7. HB

    Guest

    Re: finding murphy missing

    n0tSerializable <> writes:

    1> Newsgroups:
    comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.free.newsservers,aioe.news.helpdesk

    1> NNTP-Posting-Host: Snwg8CX/Cvy2DJfJaMwE+g.user.speranza.aioe.org

    1> What does your URL have to do with OS/2 or free newsservers,
    murphy?

    1> How ironic.

    1> And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

    2> Newsgroups:
    comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.free.newsservers,aioe.news.helpdesk

    2> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    2> that alias.

    2> Who is "Paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    2> What does your URL have to do with OS/2 or free newsservers,
    murphy?

    2> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
    do
    2> with OS/2 or free newsservers, murphy? Rather ironic that you made
    that
    2> claim in a usenet post, murphy.

    2> I don't see anything in your post with any apparent relationship to
    OS/2
    2> or free newsservers at all, murphy.

    2> How ironic.

    2> And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

    3> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3> What does your question of tholen have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Two Dogs", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that
    3> alias.

    3> Who is "Two Dogs", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that
    3> alias.

    3> Fix your caps lock key, murphy.

    3> How ironic.

    3> What does your alleged reason for your trolling multipost have to
    do
    3> with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What does your frequent morphing have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does your game have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> It's obvious what you are doing, murphy; you are trolling. What
    does
    3> your trolling have to do with OS/2, though, murphy?

    3> Classic pontification that the basic premise of newsgroup trolling
    is
    3> very simple. But what does your pontification have to do with OS/2,
    murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias. And what does your classic erroneous presupposition
    have to
    3> do with OS/2, murphy? You are the Aussie, and you *used* to post
    as
    3> murphy, murphy. Then you declared that you were leaving usenet
    forever,
    3> which as on numerous previous occasions when you'd done the same
    thing
    3> really meant you were nymshifting and pretending to be someone new,
    murphy.

    3> Rather ironic, too, coming from someone who has a "thing" for
    someone
    3> supposedly posting as "Derbyshlre", or spelling variants thereof,
    somewhere.

    3> What does your URL have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What does your URL have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does your classic unsubstantiated, erroneous, and self-
    aggrandizing
    3> claim via your sock have to do with OS/2, murphy? You're
    "brilliant", an
    3> "IT guy", and a "journalist" only in your own fevered imagination,
    3> murphy, which fantasy you apparently are unable to distinguish
    from
    3> reality, a clear sign of delusional psychosis on your part. The
    height
    3> of "journalism" from you consists of unsubstantiated rumors and
    massive
    3> paranoid screeds posted to random, unrelated usenet newsgroups,
    murphy,
    3> and these rants tend to be incoherent and to have terrible spelling
    and
    3> grammar to boot. You would not last one single hour attempting to
    fill
    3> the shoes of a real reporter, murphy, simultaneously failing all
    six of
    3> spell-checking, grammar checking, style checking, using language
    fit to
    3> print, coherent narrative structure, *and* fact-checking.

    3> What does your claim have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does your URL have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What do your shady dealings and cowardly attempts to avoid
    potentially
    3> being held responsible for your sometimes-actionable blatherings
    have to
    3> do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "Bob Larter", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias, though I seem to recall a troll of that name plaguing
    3> alt.free.newsservers some years back.

    3> What does your URL have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does your non sequitur question have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> How ironic, coming from the author of the highly ungrammatical and
    3> generally unreadable posts attributed to "phlatArse".

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
    do
    3> with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does your question of tholen have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "the autistic dweeb", murphy? There is nobody in this
    newsgroup
    3> using that alias, though as a description it fits tholen fairly
    well.

    3> What does your classic ambiguity of a question have to do with OS/
    2, murphy?

    3> What does your recent trolling of rec.arts.tv have to do with OS/2,
    murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias. And what do your unsubstantiated and self-aggrandizing
    3> claims have to do with OS/2, murphy? Your main "skills" seem to be
    in
    3> antagonizing people and cluttering up newsgroups with off-topic
    paranoid
    3> screeds, murphy; even at trolling you fail, having not yet managed
    3> substantially disrupt rec.arts.tv even with several consecutive
    days of
    3> concerted effort.

    3> Then perhaps you should have kept your mouth shut, murphy.

    3> What does that have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does your sentence fragment have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Seamus McRae", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What does your non sequitur have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What does your paranoid ideation have to do with OS/2, murphy?
    Rather
    3> ironic, too, coming from someone who has been nymshifting almost
    daily
    3> lately, using aioe.org, and running your spiel in multiple
    newsgroups in
    3> none of which it's on topic.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias. Rather ironic, too, coming from someone who just went
    3> ballistic with the use of aioe.org after losing his Solani news
    server
    3> access for cause.

    3> Then why do you spend so much time frothing about it, murphy, to
    the
    3> point that your foamage cost you a news account and got you
    nominated
    3> for a whole passel of kook awards this month? And why did you post
    your
    3> latest instance of "not caring less" to an OS/2 newsgroup, murphy?

    3> What does your admission that you are a troll have to do with OS/2,
    murphy?

    3> Who is "seamus", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    3> What does your certainty have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Your paranoid fantasies about this imaginary "Derbyshlre" bogey-man
    have
    3> consumed your interest for every waking moment for years, murphy.
    It's
    3> time you sought help, murphy.

    3> What does your admission that you are a troll have to do with OS/2,
    murphy?

    3> Who is "David", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What does your stereotype have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does any of that have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does your hallucination have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does your failure have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> What does your question of tholen have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Classic invective, as expected from someone angry about being
    caught
    3> rather than remorseful about his misconduct.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What does your empty threat have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> How would you know, murphy? You lost the ability to post from there
    for
    3> trolling and excessive multiposting.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What does your fantasy have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Paul Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this
    newsgroup
    3> using that alias.

    3> Who is "P G Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What do your URLs have to do with OS/2, murphy?

[...]

    3> What does your dishonest evasion of responsibility for adhering to
    3> provider's TOS have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> What does your non sequitur question have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Rather ironic, too, that you'd speak of impotency, murphy, given
    your
    3> own demonstrated impotence in your years-long crusade to scrub the
    3> people you hate off of usenet. You've lost more news accounts
    yourself
    3> than you have eliminated among those you choose as your enemies,
    murphy.

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> Who is "david", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    3> What does your failed attempt to extend courtesy have to do with OS/
    2,
    3> murphy?

    3> What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> I have yet to see any evidence of an "intuitive" CLI, murphy, for
    any
    3> operating system.

    3> What does your foul language have to do with OS/2, murphy?

    3> Who is "Two Dogs", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that
    3> alias.

    3> What does your desire to troll this newsgroup have to do with OS/2,
    murphy?

    3> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    3> that alias.

    3> And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

    4> Newsgroups:
    rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    4> What does the bad news that you are continuing to post off-topic
    trolls
    4> have to do with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy?

    4> Who is "Paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    4> What does your amusement have to do with television, Java, or OS/2,
    murphy?

    4> In fact, I don't see anything in your post with any apparent
    4> relationship to television, Java, or OS/2 at all, murphy.

    4> How ironic.

    4> And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

    5> Newsgroups:
    rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    5> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
    do
    5> with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy? Suffering from reading
    5> comprehension problems as well, murphy? Tholen wrote that post,
    murphy,
    5> not some "David". And who is "David", murphy? There is nobody in
    this
    5> newsgroup using that alias.

    5> What does that have to do with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy?

    5> Who is "david", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    5> What do your URLs have to do with television, Java, or OS/2,
    murphy?

    5> What does your classic erroneous presupposition that tholen-bot is
    5> sentient enough to be capable of feeling enjoyment have to do with
    5> television, Java, or OS/2, murphy?

    5> In fact, I don't see anything in your post with any apparent
    5> relationship to television, Java, or OS/2 at all, murphy.

    5> How ironic.

    5> And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

    6> Newsgroups:
    rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    6> How ironic.

    6> Who is "Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using
    6> that alias.

    6> Who is "Paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    6> What does your URL have to do with television, Java, or OS/2,
    murphy?

    6> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
    do
    6> with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy? Rather ironic that you made
    that
    6> claim in a usenet post, murphy.

    6> I don't see anything in your post with any apparent relationship
    6> television, Java, or OS/2 at all, murphy.

    6> How ironic.

    6> And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

    Latest addition to the list of aliases:

    ] From: n0tSerializable <>

    , Jul 3, 2012
  8. HB

    terr0r Guest

    Re: finding murphy missing

    On 03/07/2012 8:29 AM, wrote:
    /!\> Newsgroups:
    comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.free.newsservers,aioe.news.helpdesk

    /!\> Latest addition to the list of aliases:

    What does your list of aliases have to do with television, Java, or
    OS/2, tholen-bot?

    terr0r, Jul 3, 2012