Re: cQ cQ tholen///

Discussion in 'Java' started by n0tSerializable, Jul 2, 2012.

  1. On 01/07/2012 6:07 PM, "HB", an obvious murphy sock, was caught talking
    to himself again:
    NaN> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    NaN> earlier I posted as news for COOA:

    What does the bad news that you are continuing to post off-topic trolls
    have to do with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy?

    NaN> oH Dear Paul...what control you wish will never happen is in your
    NaN> face tonite!

    Who is "Paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    NaN> Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

    What does your amusement have to do with television, Java, or OS/2, murphy?

    In fact, I don't see anything in your post with any apparent
    relationship to television, Java, or OS/2 at all, murphy.

    "violating one basic rule in continually posting to or creating "off
    topic" messages is a violation of group's charters."
    --murphy

    How ironic.

    "I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
    to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
    subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
    cooperation expected in return for what has been many
    thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
    are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
    now it is my Time. ...

    You just read my last. ...

    For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
    you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
    well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
    It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
    for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
    with all Life brings you".

    /0ut"
    --murphy

    http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

    And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.
    n0tSerializable, Jul 2, 2012