Re: Create Button/Hyperlink

Bob

There are two ways to create button links:

<button onclick="window.location='http://www.google.com/'" style="width:
180; height: 30">
Go to Google
</button></p>

<input type="button" value="Go to Google"
onClick="window.location='http://www.google.com/'"></p>

The <button> method allows widthxhieght specifications where the input
type="button" resizes according to the text.

-Bob

Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hyperlink Button Creation

I have a website that has a gallery. I am trying to create a link to the gallery. My gallery is photocart but I do not know how to create a hyperlink button to access the gallery by clicking the button. Can somebody help me with the right html code?

Michael