Re: create outlook task item from asp .net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Jul 12, 2005.

  1. You can't do that - ASP.NET runs its code under the code group Internet. You
    can add a assembly (doing the actual call) in the GAC and call that from
    your ASP.NET app.

    --
    Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)

    Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Jul 12, 2005