Re: crtics and testers wanted

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Don Boring, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. Don Boring

    Don Boring Guest

    On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:00:05 -0500, "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote:

    >http://www.1-large-world.com/states/
    >
    >Let me know which browsers it won't work in.

    It worked fine in Netscape Communicator 4.7.
    It loaded the first several states, Alabama to
    Arkansas and paused right there.

    I WOULD have sent you a SCREENSHOT,
    (I did, but it bounced,) because of yur b*llsh*t
    anonymous handle. Guess you are SOL.

    Don Boring
    Glendora, CA.
    --
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
    you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.

    Don Boring, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Don Boring

    rf Guest

    "Don Boring" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:00:05 -0500, "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.1-large-world.com/states/
    > >
    > >Let me know which browsers it won't work in.

    > It worked fine in Netscape Communicator 4.7.
    > It loaded the first several states, Alabama to
    > Arkansas and paused right there.
    >
    > I WOULD have sent you a SCREENSHOT,
    > (I did, but it bounced,) because of yur b*llsh*t
    > anonymous handle. Guess you are SOL.

    The standard usenet etiquette is to post your response here, in the
    newsgroup. That way everybody benefits from your response.

    Surely the other Richards munged email address should have looked suspicious
    to you :)

    Besides, the subject site has been through several reincarnations over the
    last couple of days.

    Oh, and don't try to email me.

    Cheers
    Richard.