Re: Crystal Report navigation button without image

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve Hoyer, May 28, 2004.

  1. Steve Hoyer

    Steve Hoyer Guest

    So I have tried the fix as noted in the article referenced, but I still
    have the same problem.

    IIS 5.0
    Framework 1.1
    Crystal 9
    Win2k Server

    Anyone have any other ideas? I have also tried copying the image files
    directly to my root, and in a sub of my root (as suggested in another
    post) to no avail.

    Thanks.

    Steve Hoyer

    Steve Hoyer, May 28, 2004

  2. Steve Hoyer

    Federica Guest

    I had the same problem with Active Report. I found a message on the
    DataDynamics forum
    http://www.datadynamics.com/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=115751

    that solve the problem. I don't know if maybe this can help eaven with
    Crystal Report.
    You can try it.
    Federica

    Federica, May 28, 2004

  3. Steve Hoyer

    Steve Hoyer Guest

    Unfortunatly, it does not work. I don't have the datadynamics software it requires.

    Steve

    Steve Hoyer, Jun 3, 2004