Re: css

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Gufus, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi dorayme,

    Saturday March 25 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:

    > From:
    > Try this. Just once. Just to humour us. Don't gate Fidonet
    > to Internet. Don't edit with Golded, don't toss with Squish
    > and don't convert anything, especially not with Soupgate.

    I'll reply twice to this message dorayme, once via Fido, and the other from my
    server using a Win 32bit newsreader. And both will use the same *.sig.

    This is the gated message from Fido.

    --
    K. Klement

    http://www.gypsy-designs.com
    mailto:

    .... Things equal to nothing else are equal to each other.
    Gufus, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Gufus wrote:
    > Hi dorayme,
    >
    > Saturday March 25 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:
    >
    > > From:
    > > Try this. Just once. Just to humour us. Don't gate Fidonet
    > > to Internet. Don't edit with Golded, don't toss with Squish
    > > and don't convert anything, especially not with Soupgate.

    > I'll reply twice to this message dorayme, once via Fido, and the other from my
    > server using a Win 32bit newsreader. And both will use the same *.sig.
    >
    > This is the gated message from Fido.
    >
    > --
    > K. Klement
    >
    > http://www.gypsy-designs.com
    > mailto:
    >
    > ... Things equal to nothing else are equal to each other.

    Well then either use Win 32bit newsreader, or not and risk the
    irritation of Usenet!

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Monday March 27 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:

    > From:
    > Well then either use Win 32bit newsreader, or not and risk
    > the irritation of Usenet!

    Thanks Jonathan, enjoyed this thread.

    --
    K. Klement

    http://www.gypsy-designs.com
    mailto:

    .... Behind every argument is someone's ignorance.
    Gufus, Mar 27, 2006