Re: CSV out of range

Discussion in 'Python' started by Thomas Bach, Dec 4, 2012.

  1. Thomas Bach

    Thomas Bach Guest

    Hi there,

    Please be a bit more precise…

    On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 12:00:05PM +0100, Anatoli Hristov wrote:

    > The problem comes when I try to index the SKU array and the field is
    > empty

    Can you provide an example for that?

    > and it seems that there I have empty array, I wanted to ignore the
    > empty arrays using if statement, but it does the same.

    Please provide a small, runable example with the actual code you tried
    that raises the exception and the complete trace back.

    Regards,
    Thomas Bach.
    Thomas Bach, Dec 4, 2012