Re: cx_Freeze 4.2.3

Discussion in 'Python' started by James Mills, Apr 1, 2011.

  1. James Mills

    James Mills Guest

    On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Anthony Tuininga
    <> wrote:
    > Where do I get it?
    >
    > http://cx-freeze.sourceforge.net

    Just as a matter of interest, I tried to install cx_Freeze with
    pip/distribute (Python 2.7.1)
    but it fails with:

    error: option --single-version-externally-managed not recognized

    cheers
    James

    --
    -- James Mills
    James Mills, Apr 1, 2011

  2. James Mills

    PuffTheMagic Guest

    I get this error too using Apple's system python.

    PuffTheMagic, Apr 29, 2011