RE: cx_freeze error : LookupError: no codec search functions

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ivan Shevanski, Jun 9, 2005.

  1. >From: "Thomas W" <>

    --
    Did you freeze the script/program yourself? If so, do the version of Freeze
    you used and the version of Python match? Also, which freeze did you use,

    -Ivan

    Ivan Shevanski, Jun 9, 2005