Re: Data Adapter Configuration Wizard does not support over 100 columns ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Brian P. Hammer, Aug 3, 2003.

  1. I think with the wizards, you can use them to create selects but not any
    update, insert or delete commands. The way I worked around it was to only
    select 100 items, create another da and then select the rest. Use a ds to
    display all records. Don't know if this will work in your case.

    All this said, I went back to coding it all by hand.

    --
    Brian P. Hammer
    "RadekP" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All
    >
    > I encounter very limiting behavior of Data Adapter Configuration Wizard

    when

    Brian P. Hammer, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Brian P. Hammer

    RadekP Guest

    Thanks. I will handle that. At least I know I'm not the only one
    experiencing the problem. It's a rather cumbersome bug ..

    Radek

    ?

    RadekP, Aug 4, 2003