Re: datagrid custom pagination

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sreejumon[MVP], Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Hi Sudha,

    You can create different view for each user. While creating view specify the
    session name for each user. If the data is not pretty much big, you can keep
    that in ASP.Net session too.

    --
    Let me know if you need further help

    Regards