Re: DataGrid Header Sort Hyperlinks

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jay, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Thanks.

    My hangup in using templates was how to get the postback
    to work when the user clicks on the hyperlink header. I
    finally realized that I can use a template with the header
    being a LinkButton. It works great and I can get any
    look and feel I desire.

    Thanks

    Jay

    templates? bound
    >columns?
    >
    >For example, you can use:
    >
    ><asp:templateColumn headerStyle-CssClass="myCSSClass">
    >
    >if you want to apply CSS to the actual <td> cell.

    Otherwise, you can create

    and apply a

    Jay, Aug 30, 2003