    erverControl.aspx?

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft India Community Star,
    MCAD,SE,SD,DBA.

    Saravana, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Saravana

    Saravana Guest

    You have to implement sorting on your own only, since you dont have datagrid
    header. You cant use sorting provided by datagrid. Here is my suggestion
    which you can try,

    1. Convert each column in header to button column or link column.
    2. On Onclick event handler, sort the datasource and bind the datagrid
    again.

    I hope this helps you.

    Thanks
    Saravana