Re: DataGrid with a template column which contains a databound dropdownlist

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jm, May 14, 2004.

  1. jm

    jm Guest

    Use the selectedvalue method. Capture the value of your current value and
    then set your dropdownlist to that value with selectedvalue.

    There is lots of stuff on Google to help you with selectedvalue.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ontrolslistcontrolclassselectedvaluetopic.asp

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...mwebuiwebcontrolsdropdownlistmemberstopic.asp

    http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&q=dropdownlist selectedvalue

    Hope this helps.

    "mg" <> wrote in message
    > I have a datagrid (C# WebForm) with a template column which contains a

    databound dropdownlist.

    > When I click 'edit' in a row of the datagrid, how can I get the value in

    the cell and have that value be the selected item in the dropdownlist?

    jm, May 14, 2004