Re: Date strftime('%d%m%y') date to be of yesterday

Discussion in 'Python' started by D'Arcy J.M. Cain, Oct 22, 2009.

  1. On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:56:07 +0000
    baboucarr sanneh <> wrote:
    > > By the way, the convention on this list is to bottom-post,

    > okay i got that will be doing so from now on :)....thnx

    Thanks but what the previous poster forgot to mention was that you
    should also trim the text that you are replying to. Notice how I
    trimmed everything up to now down to two lines. This gives you the
    gist of the conversation so far but makes it easier to read. People
    reading the exchange will get enough out of the above to remind
    themselves where we are in the conversation and if necessary they can
    simply go back and read the entire thread in the archives.

    --
    D'Arcy J.M. Cain <> | Democracy is three wolves
    D'Arcy J.M. Cain, Oct 22, 2009