Re dbmopen question

Ahh thanks for the tips :)
Ok i got the GetOptions module working now and I'm
quite happy with it.. although its way more code than I was using
its certainly more scaleable, thats very good!

Haven't gotten around to trying out that map command yet but im
going to try it that way next. Thanks again for the help.

PS i still have no idea what those number are about
im just gonna use 0666 hehheh <girn>