Re: Dealing with higher order operations coupled with primitives

Discussion in 'Java' started by Stefan Ram, Jun 22, 2012.

  1. Stefan Ram

    Stefan Ram Guest

    "Aaron W. Hsu" <> writes:
    >public void apply(Data result, Data arg) {
    > res.fun1(arg);

    »res« was not declared.

    >System.out.println(res.getInt(99999);

    The parentheses do not match.

    >This program runs much much slower for me.

    Usually, one will not get best results when trying to impose
    the style and coding patterns of one programming language
    onto another.

    If you could prepare a small SSCCE, we might be able to try
    to optimize it.

    Stefan Ram, Jun 22, 2012