Re: debuger stopped working after upgrade to vs 2003 and .net framework 1.1

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by S. Justin Gengo, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. David,

    I had the same thing happen on one of our boxes.

    I ran the repair option from the visual studio.net installation cd that
    fixed it.

    I hope it works for you too.

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP