Re: DEK's birthday

Discussion in 'C++' started by thermate2@india.com, Jan 12, 2008.

  1. Guest

    On Jan 10, 9:57 am, Jim <> wrote:
    > DEK celebrates 70 today.
    >
    > I doubt he'll read this but I'll say it anyway: Happy Birthday!
    >
    > Jim Hefferon

    Donald Knuth is a son of a bitch who made a lot of money from tax
    payer's grants. The computers he began with were built with tax
    payer's money.

    His mother lived in the same newyork where the yank bastards staged
    that fake drama

    letsroll911.org
    stj911.org
    scholarsfor911truth.org
    nkusa.org
    countercurrents.org
    counterpunch.org

    and the bastard did not lift a finger, did not lift a pen in the
    defense of the truth.

    may such bastard scholars burn in hell for ever and never know the
    kingdom of heavan.

    Amen
    , Jan 12, 2008

    Why don't you play Hide And Go **** Yourself.