Re: delete value in list in indexing

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dave Angel, Nov 6, 2012.

  1. Dave Angel

    Dave Angel Guest

    On 11/06/2012 01:17 AM, Amit Agrawal wrote:
    > i want to delete list in upper and lower some specific value

    That question will have to be rephrased, in clearer English.

    What Python version are you using?

    What data do you start with, and what data do you want to end up with?
    Be specific with regards to types.

    For example, you might be asking:

    "I am using Python 2.81, on Windows 9. I have a program that's got two
    strings, the second of which is a single character. I'd like to produce
    a 3rd string which consists of all characters of the first string that
    do not match the single character supplied. Further, if the character
    is an ASCII alpha character, I'd like to do it without regards to ASCII
    uppercase/lowercase."

    or

    "I am using .... I have a program that has a list of ints, and a
    single value. I'd like to do an in-place removal of all numbers that
    are within 5 of the specified value."

    --

    DaveA
    Dave Angel, Nov 6, 2012