Re: Deploying to real server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Naveen K Kohli, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Is MailAttach the class name for the page or is it something like _Default
    or Default that IDE generates?

    Naveen K Kohli, Sep 22, 2004

  2. MailAttach is the page name. If I add the Class name its not working.
    getting the error

    Server Error in '/' Application.

    thanks
    Asanga