Re: Deploying to real server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Girish Bharadwaj, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. "CodeBehind" is a VS.NET artifact. ASP.NET does not understand it. So, what
    you did by changing it to src is essentially asked ASP.NET runtime to build
    the assembly dynamically at runtime. So, It looks like your files from Bin
    directories did not make it to the web server. Check your server's
    requirements. They might not allow "bin" to be created under your directory.
    That might be the cause of your problems.

    --
    Girish Bharadwaj
    http://msmvps.com/gbvb
    "Asanga" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > When I'm trying to deploying my project to real commercial web server its
    > not working.
    > When removed the webconfig file and make some changes in html file (see

    below)
    > it works
    >
    > changes in html file -> 'CodeBehind' tag should change to SRC
    > In Inherits tag remove the project name
    > eg: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"

    Src="MailAttach.aspx.vb"

    Girish Bharadwaj, Sep 22, 2004