Re: design size.....800x600 1024x768 ?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Adrienne, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Adrienne

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "phil altimas"
    <> writing in news:_Q%Xa.54465$xd5.3352729
    @stones.force9.net:

    > what size should I design my site for , what's the most popular 800

    x600
    > 1024 x768 ??
    >
    > or is there a way of designing for different sizes ?

    You shouldn't be designing for different sizes, you should be designing
    for any size, since there is no way to know the size of a user's browser,
    what with toolbars, sidebars, etc.

    http://www.allmyfaqs.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AnySizeDesign

    --
    Adrienne Boswell