Re: Designing a Finite State Machine DFA Recognizer for UTF-8

Discussion in 'C++' started by Hector Santos, May 19, 2010.

  1. On May 19, 12:54 pm, "Leigh Johnston" <> wrote:
    > "Peter Olcott" <> wrote in message

    > > On 5/19/2010 11:11 AM, Leigh Johnston wrote:
    > >> "Peter Olcott" <> wrote in message

    > >> What if a character with the same ASCII value as your sentinel is
    > >> present in the input data?

    > > Make 0x0 or 0xFF the sentinel value, and remove it from the Error states.

    > I ask again, what if a character with same value as the sentinel value
    > (whatever fucking value you give it) is already present in the input data?
    > If you do not add the sentinel to the end of the input data then what does
    > it matter what fucking value it has?
    >
    > Either:
    > a) **** off and stop trolling.
    > or
    > b) post to a more relevant newsgroup.
    > or
    > c) see a psychiatrist.
    >
    > /Leigh

    HA!

    The pysch probably threw his ass out of the office for asking the same
    fucking question and insisting that he has a patent on the "Sign in"
    book because A) it looks like a table and B) it auto converts user
    handwriting to UTF8 characters which is used as 'first level" security
    block against roving eyeballs.

    Go figure!

    --
    HLS

    Hector Santos, May 19, 2010

  2. * Hector Santos, on 19.05.2010 19:22:
    > On May 19, 12:54 pm, "Leigh Johnston"<> wrote:
    >> "Peter Olcott"<> wrote in message

    >>> Make 0x0 or 0xFF the sentinel value, and remove it from the Error states.

    >> I ask again, what if a character with same value as the sentinel value
    >> (whatever fucking value you give it) is already present in the input data?
    >> If you do not add the sentinel to the end of the input data then what does
    >> it matter what fucking value it has?
    >>
    >> Either:
    >> a) **** off and stop trolling.
    >> or
    >> b) post to a more relevant newsgroup.
    >> or
    >> c) see a psychiatrist.
    >>
    >> /Leigh

    > HA!
    >
    > The pysch probably threw his ass out of the office for asking the same
    > fucking question and insisting that he has a patent on the "Sign in"
    > book because A) it looks like a table and B) it auto converts user
    > handwriting to UTF8 characters which is used as 'first level" security
    > block against roving eyeballs.

    plink

    Alf P. Steinbach, May 19, 2010

  3. On May 19, 1:37 pm, Peter Olcott <> wrote:
    > On 5/19/2010 12:22 PM, Hector Santos wrote:
    >
    > > HA!

    > > The pysch probably threw his ass out of the office for asking the same
    > > fucking question and insisting that he has a patent on the "Sign in"
    > > book because A) it looks like a table and B) it auto converts user
    > > handwriting to UTF8 characters which is used as 'first level" security
    > > block against roving eyeballs.

    > > Go figure!

    > You can really get to be Goofy sometimes Hector. Its good that you are
    > self-employed otherwise your rants would tend to hurt your career.

    Look, I rather hire someone that is straight and tells it like it is
    than an unethical moron, pathethic sick, sneaky indvidual like
    yourself who think he can disquise himself being "nice" to people when
    in fact, you nothing more than a clever con artist and patent troll.
    I value honesty more than anything else. The fact is more people are
    very friendly in face to face. You are too SNEAKY of a person. You
    are not honest and you are the type of person that will steal from
    others and claim it your own. You are an unethical SOB and I have
    never in my score plus of years of telecommunications work producing
    messagng and groupware products have ever told that to anyone, no
    mather how much we didn't agree on anything or customers who even had
    gripes, etc. You are a fucking SNEAKY **** up and you walk, talk and
    smell like one - You are truly as BAD person.

    People see thru you and they haven't yet, they will, you will make
    sure of that. they don't need me for that.

    --
    HLS

    Hector Santos, May 19, 2010
  4. Hector Santos

    Öö Tiib Guest

    On May 19, 9:08 pm, Hector Santos <> wrote:
    > You are too SNEAKY of a person.  You
    > are not honest and you are the type of person that will steal from
    > others and claim it your own.

    But he uses a legal way? He does not steal. He asks nicely and people
    tell him. "Ask thy will be given" all by book, words of Jesus
    himself.

    Öö Tiib, May 19, 2010
  5. As long as its TRUE, it isn't tort so I have no problem speaking to
    what amounts is real substantiated statements about you.

    The fact is all the evidence are archived on the net. Everything
    stated about your unethical, pathetic, sneaky and lying behavior can
    be shown to be true. There is no difference in the four/five threads
    you started, which shows your nefarious sneaky attempts, in each with
    the same unethical behavior, argueing and fighthing with people
    earlier this year and the same behavior in all archived threads you
    started since the early 2000s.

    In nearly all of your threads - there was always the same income -
    showing you lie, make untrue statements and claims and when people
    call you out, they always tell them they were either wrong or they
    need to prove you wrong, and when they do, well, you someone come up
    with a difference angle to continue the discussion.

    You are a SICK, an UNETHICAL SNEAKY CHUMP!

    If you don't like it, SUE ME, so I can counter sue and take your
    patent away from you!

    Hector Santos, May 19, 2010