Re: designing with gridviews embedded inside tables

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Rob MacFadyen, Sep 14, 2006.

  1. Carlos,

    Not sure if I understand what you mean by "misalignment".

    Do you mean the vertical centering of the gridviews within the tablecell?
    You can control this by changing the cell: <td valign="top">.

    Does that help? If not can you be more specific?

    Regards,

    Rob MacFadyen

    Rob MacFadyen, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Rob MacFadyen

    Carlos Guest

    Hi Rob,

    that is it. Thank you very much, and I am sorry if I was not more explicit.
    I need to learn more html..

    Thanks again,

    Carlos.

    Carlos, Sep 14, 2006